10156
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: no bounce, need bounce
« on: July 14, 2010, 02:39:09 pm »
Saw real PT this morning. He said 3-6 weeks before I can play again, depending on how recovery progresses. Prohibited from doing any jumps or hops, even linear DL RFIs. This sucks. But the guy really, really seems to know his shit and I'm sick of getting hurt so I'm gonna stick with it for a while. The last time I sprained it badly (two years back) the PT's I saw sucked so I stopped going. That probably wasn't such a great idea in the long run.
Good news is, anything that doesn't hurt or compromise stability too much (no BB step ups) is basically alright. So trap bar DL, iso holds of all sorts, etc. can be done.
Good news is, anything that doesn't hurt or compromise stability too much (no BB step ups) is basically alright. So trap bar DL, iso holds of all sorts, etc. can be done.
Almost got into a fight with my boss a little while ago about a sentence she'd written. Note to everyone: Do not criticize your boss's grammar, especially when your boss was an English teacher before switching professions. I was right, though, haha.