Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 502
1817
He took too long of a rest, guys

1818
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: June 04, 2014, 06:07:16 am »
Haha damn, becoming a beast at bench presses aren't we?

1819
Maybe you should give yourself a few days off, or do low volume stuff at submaximal intensities.

1820
Anyway, your bounds don't look bad at all... at least you have some power in them etc... you haven't seen mine yet. LRLR is IMPOSSIBLE to do for me... especially since I'm a guy that doesn't like to bend the knee in the first place.

1821
Wow, 60m x 30!

1822
This makes me remember - I bought a handball for two footed dunking :D

1823
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: June 02, 2014, 04:17:21 am »
Yeah I've been having these in the last few years... I guess you just reached a point of overload that you haven't reached before... if so, you're SOOOOOOO much more durable than me. I mean, you were the guy that used to stay up to what, 6-7 AM in the morning back with your grandfather?

1824
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: June 01, 2014, 08:28:14 pm »
Had some really weird shit happen to my brain today (an "electric" jolt while programming).. happened 3x. Really freaked me out. Each one happened hours apart. If it keeps happening i'm def going to need to see a doc HEH.

pc

I have these happen to me all the time. It's because of too much computer work and because of lack of sleep.

1825
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: June 01, 2014, 08:27:06 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUXqyDhIaRk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUXqyDhIaRk</a>

0:54 Just Fly head at square :trollface:

nasty jump but man they need to chill out with blacking out (video editing) the apex of the dunk.

Yeah I don't know what's up with that... maybe they're trying to give us an epileptic attack or something.

1827
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: June 01, 2014, 03:58:37 pm »
Very nice, keep at it

1828
Yeah but these dunkers on youtube can dunk for hours... :(

1829
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: May 30, 2014, 05:55:27 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUXqyDhIaRk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUXqyDhIaRk</a>

0:54 Just Fly head at square :trollface:

1830
Sounds like my self-diagnosed piriformis thing I had a while back

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 502