Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 502
1876
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: The Tommy Kono seminar
« on: May 21, 2014, 07:05:09 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luqpWO-xy8k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luqpWO-xy8k</a>

1877
Pics, Videos, & Links / The Tommy Kono seminar
« on: May 21, 2014, 05:21:56 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNy0Odapgds" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNy0Odapgds</a>

1878
What about doing calf work and glute-hams? Does your back do anything when doing GHRs?

1879
You can just SEE how strong his hamstrings are by the way he moves and pulls himself on the track

1880
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: May 19, 2014, 05:54:06 pm »

1881
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: May 19, 2014, 05:53:42 pm »

1882
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: May 19, 2014, 03:51:57 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03PJFuHNpZE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03PJFuHNpZE</a>

1884
That's why it annoys me as hell when I see Usain Bolt always trying to dunk off two feet... I would LOVE to see him jump off one leg to the rim... imagine Bolt, at his incredible length and strength and power, jumping off one. He should be dunking like crazy from beyond the free throw line, assuming he could stabilize the jump at very high speeds (which he should).

I mean think about it - even with Bolt running at what, 80%? he would still be faster than any dunker ever... imagine him jumping at that speed off one

1885
Well... maybe it tells you something... maybe you're in anterior tilt? Maybe you're not using your glutes as you should? Or is it just a regular injury?

1886
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: May 16, 2014, 10:35:13 pm »
Jeremy Evans vs. Andrew Wiggins on the vertec:


1887
By the way - up until this year, I've shot from the shoulder/chest area, and I still kinda do it out from the three point range. I used to shoot like that even from inside, because I didn't have enough upperbody pushing strength to shoot from above my head with any kind of precision whatsoever, neither the flexibility to do so. It was like a shot put.

1888
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: May 16, 2014, 08:16:40 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyk5mXbeKik" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyk5mXbeKik</a>

1889
cretins.  :P


I was deprived of iodine at birth

1890
That "poetry" makes no sense to me... it doesn't even...

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 502