Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 502
1997
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: April 08, 2014, 05:37:04 pm »
I can't help but to think that if you're finishing the 100m in 16 seconds... you're really not giving it your all. When I sprint it's pretty much the only time (it also applies in skanderberg, for me) - when I give it my all. Everything I have. It's yet another weird thing about me. Failure in sprinting is not an option. Knowing I didn't give it my absolute best is not an option. It's really hard to explain.

So... 16 seconds sound like an eternity and sound like a submaximal sprint to me.

1998
I'm currently working on writing some more articles about the one leg jump. The only advertising I'm doing is to comment using "insane-athletics" on youtube on dunk videos, and to post my articles on several dunk-related groups, and on my page.

1999
By the way Today, do you have any suggestion for a good bounding progression to LEARN bounding? I can only do them on the same leg, on my left leg. I can't do them alternating, I totally mess them up... after 1-2 jumps I'm completely out of rhythm. I assume LBSS would have the same issues.

Is there any bounding progression to actually learn how to do them, from easy stuff to more complicated until you end up doing good form alternating bounds?

2000
Performance Training Blog / Re: Swing Snatches *Oly Snatch variation*
« on: April 07, 2014, 03:49:08 pm »
Damn, TVS days eh?

2001
Nothing, some google bot was viewing your profile on my forum :D

See, you're a very important member of it!

2002
Google (66.249.64.243)   04:02:05 PM   Viewing acole14's profile.

On my site, haha :P

2003
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: April 04, 2014, 06:55:07 pm »
Hm... so as an useful training means for both athleticism and fat loss, 400m runs would be "the best"?

2004
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: April 04, 2014, 02:57:21 pm »
Hey Toddday, what type of sprinter has the lowest body fat % usually in your experience? Meaning, as a general average? The 100m sprinter, the 200m sprinter, or the 400m sprinter?

2005
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: April 03, 2014, 06:43:20 am »
Haha yeah... those videos of you jumping keep coming into my mind and keep reiterating how much you need this type of stimuli.

2006
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: April 03, 2014, 04:37:29 am »
Keep up with the sprints... in fact, I would make them a priority if I was you. They have so much potential of teaching you how to "lock" your muscles quickly and efficiently... not to mention the explosive adaptations.

2008
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: April 01, 2014, 05:48:56 pm »
Ha, interesting... I quite hate math... I've almost forgotten all of it.

2009
Yeah but the traffic has been lower these last few months so...

By the way - any idea where Lance is these days?

2010
Well, it works fine. It has some periods when it's really slow... but fortunately they aren't too often...

It would be interesting to know why those periods exist, though.

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 502