Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 502
2116
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: February 06, 2014, 05:51:33 am »
Ah, I guess it's time for you to go home then!

Just kidding, follow your dream man... no matter what obstacles you get into.

2117
So you're not loading up on creatine the first 4-5 days? I took 20-25g the first few days and then maintained at 5g.

2118
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: funny / horrible training videos
« on: February 05, 2014, 10:20:12 am »
Does this exercise make any sense?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GalAYMbAPlc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GalAYMbAPlc</a>

Meaning, do you see anything dangerous about it or anything?

2119
Managed to retrieve my deadlift PR of 405 lbs off my broken camera:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trsSjeBEiwQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trsSjeBEiwQ</a>

2120
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: February 04, 2014, 02:52:46 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4P2kKU3Ahg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4P2kKU3Ahg</a>

2121
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: February 04, 2014, 01:06:55 pm »
Well, you just have to ask yourself this: have you really reached your peak? Do you already squat 2.5x for 1RM or 2x for 5RM? Have you practiced jumping and playing and sprinting enough at the right intensity with the right mindset? Have you had a clear-cut goal that you managed to attain? And so on and so forth.

It's bullshit raptor, all mutually exclusive. When your lifts are good, you're too heavy. When you're light, lifts are shit. You need some extra 25-40kg reserve strength to make it worthwhile post-bulk-post-cut. Fools errand!

Yeah I know it sometimes feels like spinning the wheels - gain strength and mass to increase your squat and you're too heavy and not "functional" for sports/you also gain fat.

Try to lose that fat and weight and you also lose strength and lose "all" the gains in the squat.

But... it can be done... just look at Kingfish.

2122
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: February 03, 2014, 05:32:35 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdp1jlVt70Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdp1jlVt70Q</a>

2123
Me neither. Maybe it's for the types of people that have muscles with too low of a fluid content and creatine improves on that and adds better "leverage" if you will for the muscle fibers to push against?

2124
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: February 03, 2014, 10:04:25 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP7eT5fnzV0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP7eT5fnzV0</a>

2125
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: February 03, 2014, 09:07:51 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2mJRd_gWWg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2mJRd_gWWg</a>

2126
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: February 03, 2014, 06:56:16 am »
Well, you just have to ask yourself this: have you really reached your peak? Do you already squat 2.5x for 1RM or 2x for 5RM? Have you practiced jumping and playing and sprinting enough at the right intensity with the right mindset? Have you had a clear-cut goal that you managed to attain? And so on and so forth.

2128
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: January 30, 2014, 10:49:14 am »
Yeah Lydia Valentin is awesome... plus she's beautiful.

2129
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: January 30, 2014, 08:56:58 am »
I always do the split legs thing but I do it mostly because I'm very stable when I'm in that position. I've had a guy complain numerous times that I do it and I was like "I'm just staying in my position, you're the one backing down into me" and he was pissed.

2130
By the way - I never drank coffee either.

I've seen my mom how dependent she is on coffee and I was like "thanks, I want no part of that".

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 502