Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 502
2266
184 kg deadlift at 87.9 kg today

and also

90kg x 15 reps at the same weight in the squat

2267
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Derrick Rose's injury
« on: November 30, 2013, 02:27:41 pm »
I don't deny what you're saying, but I think it's more his kamikaze style and the fact that he subjects his body TOO OFTEN to those forces. Like, even when his muscles are tired and can't properly amortizate the changes of directions, plants etc, he will still try to play the same.

2268
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Metabolic pathways
« on: November 30, 2013, 02:26:14 pm »
Yeah it's crazy that it loads so slowly

2269
Boxing / Re: 20 year old street fighter challenges 15 year old boxes
« on: November 30, 2013, 02:21:23 pm »
Haha, that was great

2270
haha, well, good luck with that

2271
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: November 28, 2013, 06:15:21 pm »

2272
Pics, Videos, & Links / Metabolic pathways
« on: November 28, 2013, 06:10:05 pm »

2273
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: November 28, 2013, 01:20:44 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLABZ4i1KqA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLABZ4i1KqA</a>

 :goodjobbro: :ibjumping:

2274
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: November 27, 2013, 06:17:42 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_j0SIOynRM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_j0SIOynRM</a>

2275
Jumping at 6 AM? I can't be bothered to fart at that moment.

2276
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: November 26, 2013, 06:35:46 pm »

2277
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: November 26, 2013, 03:05:13 pm »
Well that plus the overall weakness I'd feel throughout my body... I have bad recovery as it is, let alone under restrictive diet.

2278
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: November 26, 2013, 09:52:14 am »
That's crazy... I'd probably fall into severe anxiety/panick attacks if I were to do the same as you.

2279
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: November 26, 2013, 05:34:19 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmY3WZPQoqA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmY3WZPQoqA</a>

2280
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: November 26, 2013, 05:06:52 am »
What did you do to get down from 18% BF to 10?

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 502