Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 502
2281
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Derrick Rose's injury
« on: November 25, 2013, 08:17:23 am »
Because he plays like a kamikaze, that's why.

That's like me driving at 200 mph and then complaining I get in a lot of car accidents.

2284
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: November 24, 2013, 05:02:06 pm »
I don't know about "intentionally". I don't have any resource to prove me they do it intentionally.

2286
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: November 24, 2013, 03:55:08 pm »
Weak? Weak relatively to what?

I'd say the "strong" guys will be weak against their PR, therefore displaying the same weaknesses that weak people display against their own PR.

2287
Don't ever do bench presses by your own with the weight clippers at the end of the bar - it's a good way to get yourself killed.

2288
2.98m? That's insane

You should film them

2290
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: November 22, 2013, 11:59:49 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSsyW-tY2is" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSsyW-tY2is</a>

2291
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: November 21, 2013, 07:46:17 pm »
Yup

2292
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: November 21, 2013, 06:24:10 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLVx2Sk4lqU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLVx2Sk4lqU</a>

Luis is known for her spectacular jumping power reaching 3.39 meter, more than any other player, though being only 1.75 meter tall.

2293
That sounds good in theory, but in my particular case, whenever I did plyo work before squatting my squats have sucked big time.

The moment I stopped doing plyos, even in very low volumes (low box depth jumps 3x3, jump squats 3x3) before squatting I tied my PR in the squat with 352 lbs, a year after I set that.

2294
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: November 21, 2013, 02:55:05 pm »
Doing consistent 5 on 5 for you (and me) could help tremendously in terms of athleticism.

2295
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: November 21, 2013, 02:11:29 pm »
Well, at least it's unusual to see small guys get high off one.

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 502