Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 502
2716
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: July 29, 2013, 09:41:59 am »

2717
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 29, 2013, 04:52:51 am »
Barefoot dunks for the win:



 :goodjobbro:

2718
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: July 29, 2013, 04:17:55 am »

2719
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 29, 2013, 04:14:49 am »
Check out Kristaps' calf:


2720
Basketball / Re: Suggestion or advice to improve ball game
« on: July 29, 2013, 04:10:23 am »
That's so weird... it's like watching midgets play or something.

2721
If you have naturally strong legs and naturally weak back then the difference between your squat and your deadlift isn't going to be big. Obviously structural factors come into play as well.

2722
I remember some 12 year old girls on my track doing leg presses with 140 kg for ~10 reps.

2723
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 28, 2013, 07:25:30 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qjgl43uy78" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qjgl43uy78</a>

2724
He's deep down into OCD mode...

2725
400m Sprinting or Shorter / 4x100m Jamaica
« on: July 28, 2013, 07:02:26 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AWQIZVS2lc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AWQIZVS2lc</a>

2726
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 27, 2013, 06:33:33 pm »
Ziani at 40:


2727
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 27, 2013, 08:30:51 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArfQL_EnKIU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArfQL_EnKIU</a>

2728
Well... once I get to around 110 kg I feel like I can't progress any further when doing high bar squats for... I don't know exactly, but I think for strength and structural reasons.

2729
So you wholeheartedly think landing after a broad jump with a kettlebell that is a live weight with its own "mind" of where it goes and that you have limited control of in that position is not that risky?

I don't think I'd do it with a 2 kg dumbbell.

2730
Because a broad jump with a heavy kettlebell in your hands sounds like a terrible accident waiting to happen  :P

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 502