Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 502
3181
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: April 09, 2013, 12:00:44 pm »

3183
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Hip thrust and glute science
« on: April 09, 2013, 05:56:27 am »
What other ideas of good hamstring exercises do you have? I think straight leg deadlifts have felt the best to me so far but I'm very strong with them... I have I'd say very strong hamstrings anyway but still.

3184
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Videos from today's workout
« on: April 08, 2013, 07:33:11 pm »
210$

3185
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Videos from today's workout
« on: April 08, 2013, 07:28:02 pm »
Imagine me paying over half of a monthly salary to get my shoes... and keep figers crossed so they fit. Well not literally but you get the idea.

Luckily they fit perfectly.

3186
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Videos from today's workout
« on: April 08, 2013, 07:03:08 pm »
dam you have some awesome squat form. how much would you say the shoes help with that?

How about "a ton"?

I could squat similarly without them but I'd have to use a very wide stance...

3187
Basketball / Re: russell westbrook is an athletic weirdo
« on: April 08, 2013, 07:01:50 pm »
Maybe he's one of the lizard people? If anybody would believe in such a shit on this forum, it would be UAcompression.

lizard ppl do exist, they live in the caves of the galapogos islands and they camoflauge with wall when scientists go on expeditions.

Of course. There's no denying that.

Want proof? Here it is:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8mU_g_f2w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8mU_g_f2w</a>

Nothing more than LEGIT evidence.

3188
Basketball / Re: russell westbrook is an athletic weirdo
« on: April 08, 2013, 06:25:48 pm »
lol okay, my whole point before when arguing with several of the brainwashed ppl on here is that 'science' is so theoretical and not absolute and every 50 years or so, some theory from the past gets debunked... that was my whole point, yet some of you view science as absolute.

So 2+2 is not 4? I guess truth is in the eye of the beholder.

Tide goes in, tide goes out, you can't explain it.

3189
Pics, Videos, & Links / Videos from today's workout
« on: April 08, 2013, 06:14:14 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOvVIxtbi_U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOvVIxtbi_U</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itqdZOxkxH8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itqdZOxkxH8</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtSm7pOUzec" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtSm7pOUzec</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3d0OL10WbY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3d0OL10WbY</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgfLblHPbjY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgfLblHPbjY</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ZcaFKgIR8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ZcaFKgIR8</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoWJHYgfPU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoWJHYgfPU</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0932wdPNjA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0932wdPNjA</a>

3190
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Hip thrust and glute science
« on: April 08, 2013, 05:27:45 pm »
I'm thinking of doing everyday hip thrusts... they should have a good effect on my glute recruitment and who knows, maybe even strength and hypertrophy.

 Try it and see, I did a few sets prior to each workout for a while and noticed nothing in the way of hypertrophy, but definitely some higher levels of glute activation early on even in light sets of different exercises.

You know it's weird but what you said some time ago sticked in my head (no, not that thing about the crow) - I was like "I'm a hamstring jumper etc etc etc" and you were like "then why don't you build stronger hamstrings" and I was like "yeah but I want these glutes blah blah blah"...

I think in a weird kind of way I want BEAST hamstrings... I feel like I use them the MOST of any other muscles and while that might not be optimal (I'd be better off using the glutes right)... having very strong hamstrings isn't a bad idea. Unfortunately I haven't found anything that works them really well (I don't want to do glute ham raises).

3191
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Hip thrust and glute science
« on: April 08, 2013, 02:46:06 pm »
I'm thinking of doing everyday hip thrusts... they should have a good effect on my glute recruitment and who knows, maybe even strength and hypertrophy.

3192
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Hip thrust and glute science
« on: April 08, 2013, 04:24:23 am »
I think the hip thrust is more "available" than the reverse hyper. I have NEVER seen a reverse hyper machine in my life at any gym I ever went to.

3193
Basketball / Re: russell westbrook is an athletic weirdo
« on: April 08, 2013, 04:22:35 am »
Maybe he's one of the lizard people? If anybody would believe in such a shit on this forum, it would be UAcompression.

3194
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Hip thrust and glute science
« on: April 07, 2013, 07:01:43 pm »
when you post an article that is like 10 pages or more, it is good to say somethign about it, unless you are confused and want others to tell u what it means, then you should just say that.


I am confused. Please tell me - what it means?

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 502