Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 502
3436
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: February 11, 2013, 03:59:55 pm »
He seems like a pretty cool dog. But he reminds me of HarveyM due to his name.

 My dog is not retarded.

Good call.

3437
Pics, Videos, & Links / Knee vs Hip dominance by Joel Smith
« on: February 11, 2013, 02:44:12 pm »
As usual, a pleasure to watch.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd3LwXxga5g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd3LwXxga5g</a>

3438
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Some dunks from a 5'10 guy
« on: February 11, 2013, 10:22:14 am »
He has those ridiculous quads though... I guess bumping up his posterior chain strength will both increase his jumps and prevent overuse knee injuries.

3439
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: February 11, 2013, 10:21:17 am »
He seems like a pretty cool dog. But he reminds me of HarveyM due to his name.

3440
I was wondering if you do it on purpose. Some people have this idea of "not locking up at the top". I'm pretty much the other way around, I put emphasis on locking up since that's what really creates the maximum amount of muscle contraction and "finish", like in a jump. Plus the VMO seems to be better activated.

3441
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: February 11, 2013, 02:52:05 am »
Yeah he's kinda nice.

3442
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: February 10, 2013, 06:53:33 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxDXkiVwI9g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxDXkiVwI9g</a>

3443
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: February 10, 2013, 06:39:09 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeiXC55QOho" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeiXC55QOho</a>

3444
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: February 10, 2013, 06:37:29 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vghi3MV6nrc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vghi3MV6nrc</a>

3445
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: February 10, 2013, 05:16:29 pm »

3446
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: February 10, 2013, 05:07:12 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1BMnPrNDUo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1BMnPrNDUo</a>

 :wowthatwasnutswtf: :wowthatwasnutswtf: :wowthatwasnutswtf: :wowthatwasnutswtf: :wowthatwasnutswtf: :ninja:

3447
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Quadriceps picture
« on: February 10, 2013, 11:40:05 am »
I'm guessing you're not pulling the entire leg, just the tibia (basically extending the leg from the knee like in a leg extension) otherwise you'd use your hip flexors, obviously.

So it's pretty much a band leg extension, right?

3448
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: February 10, 2013, 09:48:06 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF8GpxqETQo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF8GpxqETQo</a>

 :gtfo: :motherofgod: :uhcomeon: :wowthatwasnutswtf: :ibjumping:

3449
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Quadriceps picture
« on: February 10, 2013, 07:22:51 am »
I also work with thera band - I pull my leg in opposite direction (if it's left leg I pull it to the right - it's like kicking the ball with straight or bent leg but I worked with straight leg - this is the best exercise in my opinion to built VMO muscle ) .

Do you have any videos of that? It's similar to a leg extension or what? Where is the band attached to your leg?

I hope getting my olympic lifting shoes and being able to squat ATG (I should be) will get those quads going by the way.

3450
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Quadriceps picture
« on: February 10, 2013, 06:55:47 am »
Do you do anything like this?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5BDi8Oj5eM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5BDi8Oj5eM</a>

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 502