Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 502
3616
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: December 19, 2012, 02:45:29 am »
I'd NEVER IN MY LIFE do that.

However, pitbulls are disgustingly ugly. I'd rather have a pig.

3617
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: December 18, 2012, 05:36:36 pm »
lol at raptor negging the pit bull posts.  So much estrogen in that boy smh. 


 :trollface:

You mad bro?

3618
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: December 17, 2012, 03:38:13 pm »
To me it looks like some lack of flexibility that's pulling one of your legs out of alignment or something. It could be weakness too, but you should feel that yourself.

3619
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: December 17, 2012, 08:27:51 am »
Any idea what's your bodyfat right now? I know I've asked in the past but are you still dropping down on the bodyfat %?

3620
How did the 32 kg KB swings felt like?

3621
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: December 17, 2012, 02:48:16 am »
 :uhcomeon:

3622
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: on the toad to 40
« on: December 17, 2012, 01:02:58 am »
What are you doing about your bodyfat issue? All asians pretty much have it, they naturally carry a higher bodyfat % (hence the "yellow skin") so you need to take additional nutritional considerations in order to improve it. Hey Bruce Lee, don't be mad at me bro.

3623
Program Review / Re: Gravityplus Suit
« on: December 17, 2012, 01:01:30 am »
Um let's just say it was a ... passionate discussion. There's this guy that's marketing the thing that's debating that traditional strength training methods suck and his suit is the end all be all of training. So, you know.

By the way, the suit looks pretty neat, he says the weight is evenly distributed and can be loaded up to 70 lbs.

But then again, for 600$ you can do other stuff.

3624
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Two Hands Two Feet
« on: December 17, 2012, 12:50:14 am »
Um... any calf work?

3625
Bios / Re: Vittorio Colo , 101 years old athlete commits suicide
« on: December 16, 2012, 06:48:13 am »
I wonder what his vert is at 74... around 16-20 inches?

3626
Program Review / Gravityplus Suit
« on: December 15, 2012, 10:41:52 pm »
Anybody heard of that? It's 600$ for a weight "suit", not vest.

Not sure if you have access to my discussion here:

http://www.facebook.com/marko.cikaric.5/posts/220655118069663

3627
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Chris' training journal
« on: December 15, 2012, 04:09:37 pm »
Definitely. You'll have to watch out for those knees not to go forward when you do them and thus losing hamstring tension.

3628
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Chris' training journal
« on: December 15, 2012, 02:19:28 pm »
Yeah I use the KB swings for the same purposes... I do 2 sets of 10 reps with my 24 kg KB before squatting to get my hips firing.

I will use them for fat loss though from now on, doing about 5 sets of 30s (with 30s rest) every day in the morning (I'm going to the gym at night).

3629
So you're up and everybody is down? What's up with that downside?

Aaaaaaaaanyway... is a second hand on the wrist of the working hand allowed? 'coz I can do a handful of these already :P

3630
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Chris' training journal
« on: December 15, 2012, 06:11:33 am »
Wow, such a big squat yet such a low RDL number... and how you're doing only 6x2 KB swings? I usually do sets of 20 or so with a 53 lbs KB.

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 502