Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 502
4336
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: July 18, 2012, 08:27:34 am »
You should start listing the weights in kg instead of lbs... it drives me nuts to see those 5,5 lbs and stuff like that, especially when I KNOW you convert them from kg to lbs.

4337
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 11, 2012, 02:41:01 pm »
Yes but you can't measure 2:11 because that guy passes through the film and you can't see Myree's legs when he lands.

4338
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vElpckNyoZ4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vElpckNyoZ4</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12AnmGh6fPI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12AnmGh6fPI</a>

4339
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: July 11, 2012, 05:24:00 am »
On the other hand , looking at the botom squat position of the starting strength site wallpaper (http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki), he has some serious lean too. WTF?

Um... low bar vs high bar?

4340
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 09, 2012, 06:15:51 pm »
I bet he went through Starting Strength and he squats a ton!

A ton, baby!


 I heard that boy's on that kangaroovert. cc, def not ss.

Damn. You're a really informed guy, wtf :ninja:

Oh and vag - I measure from heel off the ground to heel on the ground - when the heels raise the COM raises, if you pull up your toes you're on the air so I count that.

4341
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 09, 2012, 04:36:45 am »
I bet he went through Starting Strength and he squats a ton!

A ton, baby!

4342
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 07, 2012, 04:09:45 am »
Myree - 51 inch jump at 1:12

He has 31 frames of hangtime for a 30 fps video, which amounts to 1.023 seconds which means a 51 inch vert

4343
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 07, 2012, 04:03:38 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM7i214RtM8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM7i214RtM8</a>

4344
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Kingfush
« on: July 07, 2012, 02:38:54 am »
Have you ever squatted "heel dominated" so to speak? If so, how different did it feel?

4345
Emoticons are nonsensical they have nothing to do with this bullshit.

4346
Why are the 17.5 jump squats with red?

Because it is [blablabla@herp.derp] format , the forum text editor thinks it is an e-mail adress so gives a hyperlink to mail directly.
I use @ for my logs too, i have to use comma(,) instead of dot(.) as demical separator to avoid that.


Oh yeah, I see now. I was like "hey why isn't this happening to the other numbers as well, but the "." is only at 17.5"

4347
Why are the 17.5 jump squats with red?

4349
Yeah, there are some studies that attribute longer distance running (say, 400m runs) to lactate accumulation and tendon stiffening due to collagen synthesis under conditions of extreme lactate accumulation.

So basically, longer distance sprints have the tendency to help build up stiffer tendons.

4350
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: July 03, 2012, 03:38:15 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-vuGt4cP0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-vuGt4cP0</a>

Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 502