Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 502
5041
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: October 13, 2011, 12:58:43 pm »
Weird (for me), because I never corellated what I ate with performance...

5042
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: squat workout
« on: October 13, 2011, 09:34:26 am »

I don't see too much hobbling back and forth to be honest.

It's not so much of hobbling back and forth (instability) as it is inefficient bar path.  As he squats down the bar travels forwards as he goes up it travels back.

Well I don't see that happening too much... the bar path looks pretty straight to me. But man that's a long torso.

5043
Nah, snatch. ;D

Not really, squat. But still, 3 sets of 10 reps is hell with ~100 kg at my current level.

5044
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: squat workout
« on: October 13, 2011, 06:19:20 am »
I don't see too much hobbling back and forth to be honest.

5045
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Bill Gates Vert
« on: October 13, 2011, 06:18:25 am »
Cq, according to Adam Linkenbondage, he used squatflex before performing that jump.

5046
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: October 13, 2011, 06:15:28 am »
Why^^^?

I mean, you switch from going extremely low calories to going extremely high in a hurry.

5047
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: squat workout
« on: October 12, 2011, 08:02:53 pm »
Your very long torso for sure makes the movement really weird, but the bar actually travels pretty well vertically in my opinion so the form is pretty good.

5048
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Bill Gates Vert
« on: October 12, 2011, 03:56:54 pm »
Bill Gates is like "to hell with Wesley Snipes, take this wiseass!"

5049
102.5x10x3 :personal-record: yesterday

5050
MOVIES & ENTERTAINMENT & SHeeT! / Re: Favorite Movies
« on: October 11, 2011, 05:23:07 pm »
I like series movies, so Star Trek TNG takes the cake, by far. Then it is Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Prison Break.

5051
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: October 09, 2011, 07:23:48 pm »
Vag warming up a bit:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAmnHzN2wRk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAmnHzN2wRk</a>

5052
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: October 09, 2011, 02:16:43 pm »
Where do you do the natural GHRs? Do they bother your knees? I ditched them ever since they messed my knee up permanently.

5053
ADARQ & LanceSTS - Q&A / Re: Training for hypertrophy
« on: October 08, 2011, 09:15:16 am »
Definitely. I think I'm going to stick with 10 reps for a month or so and then get back to 3x4-6.

By the way, did 3x10 with 100 Wednesday and I haven't recovered yet... soreness is immense. Going with BSS and deadlift today.

5054
Strength, Power, Reactivity, & Speed Discussion / Re: What To Do
« on: October 04, 2011, 07:34:16 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-xncIKcFug" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-xncIKcFug</a>

Powerjumper ^^^

5055
ADARQ & LanceSTS - Q&A / Re: Training for hypertrophy
« on: October 04, 2011, 07:32:55 pm »
I think I'm going to do 3x10 for a while, just to break out of the groove. Will get back to 4-6 rep sets in the near future but for a while I'll go with 10 rep sets.

I'm not sure about gaining weight though... I worked pretty hard to lose weight and get lighter and suffer less from landings and jumps, and also benefit from more speed in my one leg jumps. I'm very close to being too heavy for one-leg jumping in my opinion, at ~85 kg I'm really heavy for one-leg jumping, I'm at 79.7 kg now.

So they kind of beat each other up, my goals, of gaining muscle and not getting heavy.

Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 502