Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 502
5086
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: September 19, 2011, 05:34:49 pm »
What is your full squat again?

5087
Strength, Power, Reactivity, & Speed Discussion / Re: Leg Stiffness???
« on: September 19, 2011, 05:16:59 pm »
I'd be dead scared of running on grass. It can have hidden holes or you can slip on it.

5088
Videos from today's plyo session:

LR plant jump:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL5vJF9xJpc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL5vJF9xJpc</a>

10.80m 4 consecutive bounds:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6AME6IxOsA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6AME6IxOsA</a>

One-leg jump without the ball (no armswing - sucky jump):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn7vz4XTooQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn7vz4XTooQ</a>

One-leg jump without the ball being weak:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoeWRzuVzbU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoeWRzuVzbU</a>

One-leg dunk for height:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_POziL20jps" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_POziL20jps</a>

One-leg dunk for length:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGfowzztRSo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGfowzztRSo</a>

Single leg bounds on the left leg:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN3f02CP3KA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN3f02CP3KA</a>

20m sprint:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz1LFjSUWIk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz1LFjSUWIk</a>

5089
Strength, Power, Reactivity, & Speed Discussion / Re: Leg Stiffness???
« on: September 19, 2011, 09:28:51 am »
You ungrateful people! >:(

5090
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: September 19, 2011, 09:25:34 am »
Forgot about me eh? :headbang:

you're starting again too? healed up? hopeso

I meant my question a few posts back... :highfive:

5091
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: September 19, 2011, 04:36:35 am »
Forgot about me eh? :headbang:

5092
I have that wallpaper on the wall in front of my bed autographed by Ziani himself. I use it as motivation every morning when i wake up.

To what? To going negative? What about your spare tire? What about 6L of cocoa?

5093
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: September 17, 2011, 07:26:51 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me3ZsXKh02A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me3ZsXKh02A</a>

5095


I actually read it, but I have nothing to add.

5096
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: funny / horrible training videos
« on: September 17, 2011, 02:30:12 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSTWcMdkWMA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSTWcMdkWMA</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxn0BYvIthI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxn0BYvIthI</a>

5097
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: September 17, 2011, 08:52:46 am »
Tons of food? Not going negative anymore? :ninja:

5098
Strength, Power, Reactivity, & Speed Discussion / Re: Olympic lifting shoes
« on: September 15, 2011, 03:06:17 pm »
I need a 10.5 - 11.

5099
Strength, Power, Reactivity, & Speed Discussion / Re: Olympic lifting shoes
« on: September 15, 2011, 11:14:49 am »
Thanks, that's good to know. When I'll have the money (not sure how much these cost anyway and what model etc) I will tell you.

5100
Strength, Power, Reactivity, & Speed Discussion / Olympic lifting shoes
« on: September 15, 2011, 09:34:29 am »
I was wondering if anybody can help me get some.

I don't know where to get any and usually these sites that sell them don't ship in Romania and I have to ask if anybody is willing to buy them and send them to my address and I will pay them through paypal (as a donation or whatever the means for that, eventually with some additional money for the effort).

Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 502