Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 502
5251
My voice is really annoying for me (and for others too :D) because I can "sing" in a certain octave and the just jump over some octaves so that I can sing again. I can generate the notes but I can't sing in a certain "mid-area" space if you will. It's really annoying.

5252
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: August 16, 2011, 07:53:43 am »
Let me quote from squidward:

"How many bitches have you nailed?"

OK, maybe that wasn't such a good idea...

5253
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5bFVl1UpGg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5bFVl1UpGg</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0taA8mZ-1sE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0taA8mZ-1sE</a>

5254
Those VMOs are quite coming out right there...

I don't get the "3 plates" thing though - why do you consider a 45 lbs plate "a plate"? Why not 55 lbs or another value?

5255
Is that fish^^^ ?

5256
Introduce Yourself / Re: Hello
« on: August 16, 2011, 03:48:48 am »
hello...

I'm martin and a metalhead. I'm 22 and live in LA. I like to spam.

welcome...I am a new here ....

There. Corrected it for you.

5257
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: August 15, 2011, 06:37:59 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e3vhhjThz8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e3vhhjThz8</a>

5258
Basketball / Re: lmfao lebron gets ripped and dunked on
« on: August 15, 2011, 06:28:07 pm »
dude i gotta download that before the video gets deleted by nike lol.

Just read my comment on youtube. Nike already bought Youtube to deactivate the video.

5259
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: August 15, 2011, 06:51:29 am »
Wow, 182 lbs.

5260
From what I have read (not saying it's right) heavy weights year round dampens elasticity.

How do the guys with the best hops get round that & maintain there great elasticity?.

Simple: I don't.

5261
get someone to help you, give you that little boost you need and start building up power, raptor did that with me, i had the same problem

thanks dude, just a couple of questions, Do you mean someone literally stand next to me and help me, I understand about building up power, but how will i build it up full rom eccentrics is a good idea do you know any other ways, thanks a lot guys

What he meant is you go full ROM but with someone behind you that helps you by pushing on your feet JUST A BIT so it takes some of your bodyweight away.

5262
Try doing some sets of full rom eccentrics.

5263
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: TheSituation - Dip Challenge
« on: August 12, 2011, 07:41:51 pm »
I can barely do about 6-8 bodyweight dips.

5264
Wait, you squat 152.5 for 10 reps? :o

5265
Well I don't mind it too much. To each his own, though. At least your respectful to me unlike many douchebags in America...

I'm in no position to even hint what your belief should be. I can have an opinion but I'm limited to that. As long as you (whoever you are) don't try to impose stuff on other people, you're free to choose whatever you want to believe in, and that should be the way for each and every person on Earth.

Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 502