Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 502
5506
ADARQ & LanceSTS - Q&A / Re: Help With Program / Double-Checking Form
« on: July 11, 2011, 04:07:09 pm »
From anything I've scrolled around in here, the first thing that jumped to me so to speak is that you need to stand much straigher (perpendicular to the ground) when you do the lunge jumps and you need to dorsiflex better in the depth jumps in my opinion.

5507
Basketball / Re: Taylor Allan has legit programs
« on: July 11, 2011, 04:04:31 pm »




Give me her and make me happy for the rest of my li... I mean, for the next 10 years or so.

PS. And idea who that is?

5508
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: July 11, 2011, 04:01:57 pm »
I don't think it was that weird you did good in the pistols, you probably haven't exercised as hard with your back injury so you rested your legs better.

5509
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: July 11, 2011, 08:29:45 am »
I have no experience with injuries, but what I personally did was a lot of piriformis stretches throughout the day.

If you can't bend with your legs straigth to touch the ground and feel pain in the buttock of a leg or in the hamstring (knee area of the hamstring) then it might be the piriformis syndrome.

5510
Basketball / Re: Taylor Allan has legit programs
« on: July 10, 2011, 05:12:45 pm »
besst thread in the world

Plus these girls are all older than you (besides Bella Thorne), so it's not even as awesome for you as it is for the rest of us.

yeah its annoying that I can not think of any actors my age.

Wait, you don't like MILFs?

5511
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: July 10, 2011, 05:11:06 pm »
I don't see any female...

Unless we talk about Brittany Grittner or whatever it's name.


 I do, I see one that has spent a massive amount of time and dedication under a bar, to develop a strong body.  You might prefer the ones who spend the majority of their time putting on make up, looking at themselves in the mirror, giving head, etc., but when a female is dedicated enough to achieve something like that it deserves respect. 

 I really wish people would think a little before they bash people like Brittany Griner, she is a great athlete, has done nothing personally to you, and regardless of this just being the internet, going around calling a girl a "it" or a "man" is hurtful, especially considering that shes still a kid.  If you make fun of someone for acting stupid, doing dumb shit, or something that is a CHOICE, thats all fine and dandy.  But youre bashing someone who has done nothing to you, for something that they have no control over, its similar to making fun of someone for having a birthmark on their face, being too tall, or the color of their skin.

 Do this Raptor, go to any Brittany Griner video on youtube, and read through a page or two of the comments.  Guaranteed you will see tons of similar remarks to the ones you just made.  Now consider the fact that SHE probably at some point has read some of those comments, from people she has done nothing to, possibly with her friends there, family, etc.  If you think thats ok for things like that to happen to a KID, who did nothing to those people, there is something wrong with you.

You know what? You're right, and I'm going to + your post because that's true. It was stupid.

5512
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: July 10, 2011, 05:03:20 pm »
Maybe you have the same piriformis syndrome as I had?

5513
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: July 10, 2011, 09:30:58 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7MTo9UN4Tc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7MTo9UN4Tc</a>

BEAST^^^

His mom, I mean.

5514
Basketball / Re: Taylor Allan has legit programs
« on: July 10, 2011, 05:34:06 am »
Could we please just talk about Taylor Allan's programs? Also, Alex Maroko's programs are alright.

Add in every other scammer and we can throw a party. With these girls, I mean. And the scammers money.

Oops, I meant little kids' money.

5515
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: July 10, 2011, 05:30:01 am »
I don't see any female...

Unless we talk about Brittany Grittner or whatever it's name.

5516
What if he uses a one-leg jump?

5517
Introduce Yourself / Re: Hello All, New And Need Advice
« on: July 10, 2011, 04:58:30 am »

5518
Well..... yeah  :ninja:

Translation: "No shit Sherlock!"

5519
Well yeah because 10 kg = 22 lbs and 5 kg = 11 lbs...

5520
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: July 09, 2011, 09:39:51 am »
Haha, 500 :ibsquatting: :wowthatwasnutswtf:

Would that be of any benefit at all if I were to do it? Or just a huge chance taking?

Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 502