Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 502
736
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: THE DREAM JOURNAL
« on: March 24, 2016, 10:35:59 pm »
When you said "I get to this fork in the road" I imagined an actual fork, you know, the kind that's used to eat with, that was "pitch black". So a black eating fork. lol

You should take some ZMA for more vivid dreams.

737
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: THE DREAM JOURNAL
« on: March 24, 2016, 02:27:50 pm »
What does "he was very twisted" mean?

in a nutshell, a homicidal psycho. HEH!

lel, who knew I'm writing math books in Andrew's dreams?!

739
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: THE DREAM JOURNAL
« on: March 22, 2016, 02:20:30 pm »
What does "he was very twisted" mean?

741
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: overtimeathletes 44" SVJ
« on: March 22, 2016, 08:56:22 am »
I think you are.

742
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: overtimeathletes 44" SVJ
« on: March 22, 2016, 04:18:48 am »
Here I am coming with hate, but... am I the only one that's annoyed by that guy? There's something really fake about him, too much talk, too much nonsense, I don't know. Something is off.

744
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: March 19, 2016, 06:42:23 pm »

745
MUSiC anD SHeeT! / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?
« on: March 19, 2016, 04:44:20 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGw9VCkIr3M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGw9VCkIr3M</a>

746
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: March 19, 2016, 01:30:46 pm »

749
MUSiC anD SHeeT! / Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?
« on: March 16, 2016, 05:32:58 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQlcDfco_G4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQlcDfco_G4</a>

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 502