76
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Dreyth's New Journal
« on: January 14, 2026, 03:52:16 pm »
Wouldn't this drive you into the ground neurally speaking?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

overall reps
, even though I haven't benched since 18th December 2025, almost a month ago! Who knew? RDLs were pretty easy, although I was limited by grip strength. Wall sits felt nice and made my legs shake and although I was tired muscularly after them, I felt "strong" while walking, like they "woke up" my legs.


, this time in terms of total reps in 3 sets - for the first time I do more than 15, with the final set with 5. I also got a 50x15 for the volume set, which is great.


in the chinups, with 10. Bench was also pretty good, despite my previous workout for the day and 10000+ steps of walking. I could barely lift my arms due to deltoid fatigue in the end.
, 5, 3
.
, although that took quite a bit out of me so my second set was just 5 reps. The first few reps in the first set felt like I was weighing 40 kg or so, a really weird feeling that I have no idea how it came about.
. 70x6 didn't felt like a max, a 7th rep would have been possible with a spotter. The surprising fact was that I was able to hit 5 reps in the next set, which usually drops quite a bit after such an effort in the first set. So the overall 15 reps in the bench press with 70 kg is definitely an all time
.