Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 502
1081
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 02, 2015, 06:29:08 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akMiX_FKCdQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akMiX_FKCdQ</a>

1082
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 02, 2015, 04:18:12 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bwRb-eVIU0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bwRb-eVIU0</a>

1083
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT6BxzoPx1s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT6BxzoPx1s</a>

1085
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: June 30, 2015, 07:09:41 pm »
Yes

1086
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Dreyth's New Journal
« on: June 30, 2015, 04:02:02 pm »
Wtf

1087
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: June 30, 2015, 04:01:35 pm »
Why do you do seated raises.

Btw, I do something like explosive concentric, pause, 3 second eccentric.

1088
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: June 30, 2015, 07:14:13 am »
What tempo do you have on the calf raises?

1089
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: June 28, 2015, 05:47:57 pm »
Yeah that's why I say it's weird. Obviously there's an underlying cause... but I haven't been able to find out what it is. Long story short, it doesn't REALLY matter. You can only control what you can control, and that is strength, body composition and movement efficiency, pretty much.

1090
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: June 28, 2015, 11:49:39 am »
I don't get it though. I mean I know everybody is different and all that, but something is "afoot" here. Maybe you have stronger quads or something?

Granted, I'm 10 kg heavier than you. So there you go.

1091
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: June 27, 2015, 05:01:56 pm »

1092
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: June 27, 2015, 11:02:25 am »
You still have a better vert at 40 than me at 30. I think my SVJ is ~24 right now, dropstep ~26 or so. And you don't squat 120x7, low bar or whatnot.

1093
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: June 25, 2015, 06:20:26 am »
Interactive video (in Chrome you can pan and rotate around):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0180hEnKUI

1095
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: June 11, 2015, 06:29:01 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTWlC5S-pcE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTWlC5S-pcE</a>

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 502