Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 502
1201
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Dreyth's New Journal
« on: January 02, 2015, 03:49:53 pm »
I like Vanilla, except for in sex.

1202
I'm not in the mood to read it but I think I know what it's about.

1203
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Scooby 2011 Journal
« on: January 02, 2015, 11:02:35 am »
still decelerating into the plant on those longer approaches.

That's what I kind of tend to do as well... it's like I just want to get to whatever "right" spot is and do a standing vertical jump.

1204
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Scooby 2011 Journal
« on: January 02, 2015, 07:36:10 am »
Next time, look at the rim, not down, when you plant.

1206
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: January 01, 2015, 02:15:28 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI7eNpHJe90" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI7eNpHJe90</a>

1207
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: January 01, 2015, 10:45:03 am »

1208
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: December 31, 2014, 09:32:40 pm »
On the other hand, there's this. I can't stop crying about this.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152651764038307

1209
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: December 31, 2014, 12:31:59 am »
I have to post this (feel free to fill it up with negs) because I only watched 10 seconds of it rushing around scrolling through it, then closed it, then went in my bed pretending to want to watch an NBA game, then 30 seconds later rolled around in my bed crying like crazy for a long time. One of the most horrible videos I have seen, it absolutely hit me straight into my soul.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1516620718604514&pnref=story

1210
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: December 30, 2014, 09:17:42 pm »
Haha nice catch

1211
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Chris' training journal
« on: December 30, 2014, 09:15:03 pm »
Back when I was 17 or so I would "warm up" for 50 minutes. Meaning, the sports teacher would make us do all kinds of drills for 50 minutes and then let us play ball for 2 minutes. And then the hour was over.

And I remember how extraordinarily tired I was after those 50 minutes and yet I could jump like crazy, in a full sprint, because of that warm-up.

1212
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: December 30, 2014, 04:52:05 pm »
Here it depends... you can't "know" what gender it will be. Usually, whatever finishes in "a" is a female. For example, "pisica" (cat).

But you can't know. "Urs" = bear, and it's masculine. "Leu" = lion, the same. So... in English it's much easier.

For "urs" you get "ursoaica" as the female bear, for "leu" you get "leoaica" as the lioness etc.

1213
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Chris' training journal
« on: December 30, 2014, 01:04:49 pm »
When I was ~21 I used to play ball (half court) ~6 hours per day. Weighed in at 67 kg.

1214
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Scooby 2011 Journal
« on: December 29, 2014, 02:58:28 pm »
Yeah but you live in a country where you can afford to do that. I haven't been in a basketball gym, indoor, in ~6 years. No acces to such a court or, if I do, it's not worth it. Too stupid and dangerous people to play with.

1215
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: December 29, 2014, 11:20:58 am »
Seeing Andrew post here is a breath of fresh air

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 502