Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 502
2988
At least you didn't have that problem with my nickname :D

Saw me switch back to low bar and switched back too? :D

2989
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: May 23, 2013, 05:30:35 pm »
Standing vert is 40 inch (best ever) and max vert is 46 inch (best ever).

2990
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: THE DREAM JOURNAL
« on: May 23, 2013, 02:34:18 am »
Dreamed that I was at a TYT paty when this guy came http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001455/ and grabbed me from underneath my jaw on the left side of the face and I was paralized and couldn't do anything.

It turns out I was paralized in real life too,sleeping and unable to move and feeling like dying.

2991
Good shit

2993
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: May 22, 2013, 05:35:57 pm »
:'(

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwzXjry6s6g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwzXjry6s6g</a>

If it's not a suicide grip it... it just DOESN'T WORK!

Want proof? Watch that video, he fails terribly.

2994
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: May 22, 2013, 09:15:38 am »

2995
Article & Video Discussion / Re: SVJ of Turkish basketball players
« on: May 22, 2013, 06:34:29 am »
Yeah I remember that sprinter vs o-lifter VJ thing

2997
Definitely. Wouldn't cycling between the low bar and the high bar squat have SOME benefits though? For one, less boredom, secondly, different loading on the muscles and subjecting them to different stimuli etc and maybe braking out of a plateau?

Granted some time will be lost just improving the movement efficiency on the new lift, even if the differences aren't so big (it's still a squat).

In the high bar squat you can also use less weight and stay more vertical which both should be better for back health, right?

2998
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: May 21, 2013, 04:43:10 pm »

2999
I wonder how the dynamics of the movement change doing the low bar squats in the OL shoes? Any ideas?

Also, remember - I SUCK at half squatting, it's probably the most overloading and hard exercise I can do... the overload at the knee and quad is tremendous.

So if you combine the suckiness of the half squats, the lack of ability to decelerate and stop and the high bar squat difficulty... you pretty much and up with a bad quad strength thing.

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 502