Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 502
3241
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: March 26, 2013, 01:56:48 pm »
He looks like he has INCREDIBLE posterior chain strength

3242
Basketball / Re: the flop thread
« on: March 26, 2013, 01:39:18 pm »


^^ that gif makes me hate basketball

thanks

:D


True. I feel the same thing. That's why I hate the floppers the most of anything in basketball. It's not because of what they do - it's because of what they make me become/feel when I see them flop.

3243
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: March 26, 2013, 08:20:44 am »
Sitting too much?

3244
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: March 25, 2013, 07:58:05 pm »

3245
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Scooby 2011 Journal
« on: March 25, 2013, 07:13:02 pm »
There's really no hope for scooby, as unfortunate as that is.

3246
Basketball / Re: the flop thread
« on: March 25, 2013, 07:09:59 pm »

3247
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: funny / horrible training videos
« on: March 25, 2013, 03:50:14 pm »

this should be in beast thread


It was. I deleted it from there and posted it here when I saw them starting to do stupid crap :P

3248
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: funny / horrible training videos
« on: March 25, 2013, 01:38:18 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyOWj-ZZNc4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyOWj-ZZNc4</a>

3249
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: March 24, 2013, 05:42:58 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TUj3qlWWQ0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TUj3qlWWQ0</a>

3251
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: THE DREAM JOURNAL
« on: March 22, 2013, 12:31:03 pm »
wild. you nonnative-english-speaking types are a constant source of amusement.

Weird. I didn't laugh at what vag posted!

:D

3252
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: THE DREAM JOURNAL
« on: March 22, 2013, 11:34:40 am »
There was a commercial with a nike "man" drawn of lines... I think he jumped into cement that was water or something like that.

3253
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: THE DREAM JOURNAL
« on: March 22, 2013, 10:45:36 am »
It was much simpler than that, kinda like that "Nike" figure guy.

3254
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: THE DREAM JOURNAL
« on: March 22, 2013, 09:15:39 am »
Well I usually prefer Hentai but considering the characters in this dream... commodore seems like the right choice.

3255
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: March 22, 2013, 09:14:59 am »

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 502