Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 502
2056
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: February 28, 2014, 03:06:20 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffnOm2yY-UM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffnOm2yY-UM</a>

2057
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: February 27, 2014, 02:42:23 pm »
I absolutely love that^^^/this fox:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw3bK_zFGoc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw3bK_zFGoc</a>

What a fun pet to have

2058
To me, it sounds awesome!

That eccentric control that you're going to gain doing sprints and all the other stuff you're not really accustomed to will give you an "extra dimension" if you will. You might be surprised.

2059
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: February 27, 2014, 07:29:02 am »

2060
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: February 26, 2014, 06:50:43 pm »
Damn... you're like wine aren't you?

2061
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: February 22, 2014, 02:12:27 am »
What kind of software is that?

2062
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: February 21, 2014, 09:59:30 am »
You look like entropy

2063
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: February 20, 2014, 03:07:50 pm »
I could never understand how people can eat... stuff like that.

meat and vegetables? what do you eat?

I have a very limited variety of food... I usually eat mashed potatoes with meat and some onion/cucumber/cabbage or soup. Other than that, plenty of cheese and bread and eggs. That's about it.

2064
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: February 20, 2014, 01:32:56 pm »
I could never understand how people can eat... stuff like that.

2065
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: February 20, 2014, 01:30:53 pm »
I actually love that you're doing that... that's something I should do for one-leg jumping, which is very isometric in nature in the plant, which is where I usually fail.

2066
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: February 20, 2014, 06:02:14 am »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152235671160993 :goodjobbro:

130 kg deadlift @ 85 kg @ 91 years old

2067
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Chris' training journal
« on: February 19, 2014, 11:34:13 am »
Right, I feel like that too

2068
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Latest training result...worth sharing.
« on: February 19, 2014, 05:30:46 am »
Looking really good... it's definitely in the ~36-40 range.

2069
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: chasing athleticism
« on: February 19, 2014, 05:23:26 am »
What? You people never get tonsilitis drinking cold water? I had that for over 20-30 times in my life.

When I think of you as a glittery eyed old wife telling stores of yore, a lot of things fall into place lol.

So I get that you NEVER got tonsilitis from cold water?

2070
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Chris' training journal
« on: February 19, 2014, 05:22:33 am »
What kind of monster are you?!

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 502