Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 502
2342
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: November 09, 2013, 12:56:14 pm »
At least you're not experiencing what I'm experiencing in the chinups and pullups. Stuff like 10-7-3.

2343
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: November 09, 2013, 12:46:52 pm »

2344
MUSiC anD SHeeT! / Re: I just added three more songs to my karaoke playlist
« on: November 09, 2013, 10:38:46 am »
Sang it again and I think it's better:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RpZfMrzH8o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RpZfMrzH8o</a>

2345
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: November 09, 2013, 10:02:36 am »
Already posted 2 posts above^^^^^^^

2346
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: November 09, 2013, 09:08:09 am »
Got quad?



 :lololol:

2349
It's easier to focus all your might into one overloaded jump (1 depth jump) than in consecutive jumps (I'm thinking jumps on the spot, vertically, that's what you mean, right? Like jumps to a backboard or something).

And like acole said, you know you always drop off from the same exact height so you can properly manage the load everytime.

2350
Are you sure you're not losing power landing on that mat? You bend quite a bit at the knee... and you're not really dorsiflexing too much (you're still pointing your toes down) but to be honest, I have no idea how much is enough and how much is not.

I'll try to film my depth jumps the next time I do them and compare them. I'll do it from 2 boxes as well.

2351
Yes it is faster.

2352
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: November 06, 2013, 05:44:17 pm »
Lol! I like how a few people were 'Kobe wouldn't even have tried to block it'. SMH Kobe has blocked more dunk attempts with his left hand than LBJ has attempted to. These people are so ignorant of the history of the game,, even recent history. Its embarrassing.

This is so true^^^

2353
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: November 06, 2013, 02:45:28 pm »

2354
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: November 06, 2013, 12:22:38 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvvhgtpzXck" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvvhgtpzXck</a>

2355
Yeah it's extremely slow. As I was loading this post up I was thinking "I bet it's about how slow the forum performs lately".

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 502