Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 502
2852
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: June 16, 2013, 11:21:49 am »
I can bench 75 kg!!!

2853
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: June 15, 2013, 04:00:17 pm »

2855
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: June 15, 2013, 05:39:48 am »

2856
Damn, 1000 $ per month house?

Luckily I have my own property so I don't have to pay rent...

2857
I was about to say stuff like if I can have a camera having a house net income of ~400$/month, then... but I won't. Whatever, do what you have to do.

2858
Calm daun, I uaz troling.

But I figured people can afford decent cameras in the "civilized world" in the year 2013.

2859
This reminds me of the Rip "my camera batteries ran out" thing.

2862
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: June 14, 2013, 07:54:38 am »

2863
Basketball / Random basketball videos
« on: June 14, 2013, 07:49:18 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5NwT8_UwIE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5NwT8_UwIE</a>

2864
Well at least the cam quality is good. Is that HD?

2865
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Kingfush
« on: June 13, 2013, 08:51:03 pm »
Hey Kingfish, do you think doing sets daily of 5 reps in the squat (only one set) with something like my 7RM is sustainable?

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 502