Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 502
2926
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: June 04, 2013, 05:08:40 pm »

2927
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: June 04, 2013, 04:56:37 pm »
wolverine at 44 years old:



Damn, steroids really work!

2928
ADARQ & LanceSTS - Q&A / Re: Hamstrings cramping during hip thrusts
« on: June 04, 2013, 02:29:41 pm »
also , watch this raptor

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0j_KxV6I1k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0j_KxV6I1k</a>

Good, I will try to mess around with that on the edge of my bed which is pretty soft... I don't have a swiss ball.

2929
ADARQ & LanceSTS - Q&A / Re: Hamstrings cramping during hip thrusts
« on: June 03, 2013, 11:31:53 pm »
I have never seen a GHR machine in Romania in any gym I can think of. Neither a reverse hyperextension.

2931
Keep doing these double leg bounds, they will help eventually.

I also plan to do myself some 2-leg bounds but for speed. Like 2-leg sprints basically. We'll see how these go.

2932
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Two Hands Two Feet
« on: June 03, 2013, 09:39:40 pm »
Do you jump off one?

2933
ADARQ & LanceSTS - Q&A / Re: Hamstrings cramping during hip thrusts
« on: June 03, 2013, 09:32:50 pm »
Thanks, but I don't plan on doing glute ham raises anytime soon, they are what destroyed my right knee. I was talking specifically about the hip thrust since that's the move I do but definitely what you're saying is what is happening.

I also have the feet very very close to me just to make sure I put the hamstrings in active insufficiency (so the glutes have to do the work). Apparently that doesn't work very well for me. Maybe they are "too much active insufficiented"?

2934
Beats me. Always thought about him as a black guy or some new-zealand kind of type... no idea.

2935
ADARQ & LanceSTS - Q&A / Hamstrings cramping during hip thrusts
« on: June 03, 2013, 06:35:01 pm »
Hey guys, do you have any ideas about how to correct this issue of the hamstrings cramping, hopefully isometrically (and not doing the work the glutes should be doing) in the hip thrust?

2936
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: June 03, 2013, 06:29:57 pm »
This guy plays in Romania now:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzfeTW1_AiU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzfeTW1_AiU</a>

2937
160 kg x 10 reps calf raise :personal-record: today

2938
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Two Hands Two Feet
« on: June 03, 2013, 04:22:15 am »
Damn, and every day since? Must've been a huge event or something.

2939
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Two Hands Two Feet
« on: June 03, 2013, 02:26:45 am »
What did your teammates say when you missed it?

Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 502