Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 502
3931
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: September 30, 2012, 06:51:09 am »
Ridiculously sickening (without vendetta):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsNUSi0JhyU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsNUSi0JhyU</a>

3932
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: September 30, 2012, 05:59:22 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp1bGcwidw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp1bGcwidw</a>

3933
Strength, Power, Reactivity, & Speed Discussion / Re: GHR soreness
« on: September 29, 2012, 06:50:32 pm »
For me they destroy my knees... I can even feel the kneecap "move around weirdly" when I do them, and tremendous pressure on it and every ligament etc in there.

3934
Strength, Power, Reactivity, & Speed Discussion / Re: GHR soreness
« on: September 29, 2012, 06:30:15 pm »
Not sure if sarcasm...

But if sarcasm, then I have to say - it's too bad atg squats ruin your hips.

3935
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: September 29, 2012, 05:51:31 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkaW_eZBCo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkaW_eZBCo</a>

3936
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: vid of me, shooting and some light jumps
« on: September 29, 2012, 05:28:11 pm »
Thanks man!

3937
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: vid of me, shooting and some light jumps
« on: September 29, 2012, 04:24:37 pm »
I wish I was 7 feet  :-[

You really do? Imagine having a partner for a 69!

No but seriously... 7 feet is pretty big and "unusual" in your everday life. Plus you probably wouldn't jump for shit except if you're Javale McGee or Coward.

3938
Strength, Power, Reactivity, & Speed Discussion / Re: GHR soreness
« on: September 29, 2012, 01:41:14 pm »
Natural GHRs that you're doing them destroy my knees/ligaments etc ... did them yesterday, it wasn't a very smart thing to do.

Notice I had a big pillow folded on my knee, it is not painful with using that...
So the way I am doing does not involve Glute.
I should not do it often then eh?


It doesn't matter for me - the kneecap is getting "trapped" and can't move while the body moves so that's my problem.

3939
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: September 29, 2012, 01:26:46 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7nbQWw-CNI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7nbQWw-CNI</a>

3940
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: vid of me, shooting and some light jumps
« on: September 29, 2012, 01:20:18 pm »
You look absolutely 7 feet or so :P

3941
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: September 29, 2012, 01:19:55 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV6sKV8nMq0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV6sKV8nMq0</a>

3942
Strength, Power, Reactivity, & Speed Discussion / Re: GHR soreness
« on: September 29, 2012, 12:45:49 pm »
Natural GHRs that you're doing them destroy my knees/ligaments etc ... did them yesterday, it wasn't a very smart thing to do.

3943
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: September 29, 2012, 06:50:16 am »
Of course. I really had to think where to put this - the stupid training video or the best thread. He's still a beast though, even if stupid.

3944
News, Announcements, & Suggestions / Re: THE FORUM IS DIFFERENT
« on: September 29, 2012, 06:43:30 am »
If I enter my bodyweight in kg and put 150 at the full squat number I get 29.59 "cm" haha

What is lacking right now is a "cm" or "inch" thingy. For example at the desired vert it doesn't say if it's cm or inches. For the output thing it says cm but if you enter bodyweight and full squat max it displays the VJ in inches but says "cm" next to it.

3945
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: September 28, 2012, 07:28:00 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYcSov2W-Oc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYcSov2W-Oc</a>

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 502