Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 502
5026
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ARowe's Journal
« on: October 21, 2011, 04:22:52 pm »
I was thinking about that, and I checked it again - I think you use a bit more speed and plant a bit more deep but I still maintain what I said back then - you could probably elongate the plant (plant with a longer "drop") and more to the side, like here: :ibjumping: and you might get higher.

If you can, it's worth trying I guess.

5027
180 kg / 400 lbs deadlift :personal-record: today. That's a 2.19 ratio.

5028
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ARowe's Journal
« on: October 21, 2011, 01:57:20 pm »
That looked pretty high. I liked the technique on the 2nd jump a bit more.

5029
Program Review / Re: crossfit
« on: October 20, 2011, 12:25:59 pm »
6. they take up too much fucking space at my gym.

Nuff said

5030
Program Review / Re: crossfit
« on: October 20, 2011, 04:41:50 am »
and hot chicks love it.


The only benefit I've seen thus far.

Hot chicks are always in love with useless shit.

5031
Program Review / Re: crossfit
« on: October 19, 2011, 07:12:37 am »
I sure hope people around here never hear about Crossfit.

5032
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: funny / horrible training videos
« on: October 18, 2011, 12:28:31 pm »
Excuse me, but who the fuck is "The Situation"?

5033
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: October 17, 2011, 12:46:28 pm »
I bet he does a lot of distance running. ;D

5034
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: October 16, 2011, 01:41:36 pm »

5035
500 is a totally different thing than 365... :P

5036
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: funny / horrible training videos
« on: October 15, 2011, 07:57:09 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBP_xdzyxI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBP_xdzyxI</a>

Check out the guy at 1:32 :wowthatwasnutswtf:

5038
170 kg deadlift :personal-record: today :D

5039
MOVIES & ENTERTAINMENT & SHeeT! / Re: Favorite Movies
« on: October 14, 2011, 10:20:46 am »
Ok, I will talk about only porn movies in the future. These rarely are series.

5040
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Hello, My first post :)
« on: October 14, 2011, 05:39:31 am »
He's an "activate" member alright.

Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 502