Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 502
2701
good enough for me.

Cool, that's what's important. To me, that kind of dunk has no meaning.

2702
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Loopie's Log
« on: July 31, 2013, 12:18:33 pm »
On the SVJ try to really stretch UP with your arms extended overhead and then load and jump. You have a very small amplitude of movement the way you're doing it right now.

2703
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: July 31, 2013, 06:47:20 am »

2704
Plus I get the most glute soreness ever from dumbbell BSSs.

2705
You can time your sprints yourself using a video camera at the finish in front of you... you can then multiply the number of frames in your sprint with the associated time per frame and get your result.

2706
Well... the most I ever used was 40 kg dumbbells but could only do 5 reps because my hand would just unfold and drop the dumbbell... I even used 45 kg ones for 3 reps.

It's never been a leg strength issue for me with dumbbells. But I kinda like to use them because I also challenge my grip strength so...

2707
I think starting with August 10th

2708
In the BSS did you use 40 kg dumbbells or 40 kg is the overall weight?

2709
He just qualified for the World Championships

2712
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: July 29, 2013, 04:02:33 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ew5NKiWHHI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ew5NKiWHHI</a>

2713


 :goodjobbro: :goodjobbro: :goodjobbro: :almostascoolasnyancat: :wowthatwasnutswtf: :ibjumping:

Here's him at 2.30m:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qYvY2ND_bw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qYvY2ND_bw</a>

2715
Yeah my bad, they were eleven.

No but seriously... think about it - if 12 (11) year old girls are at your level at similar bodyweights... where does that put you? It's not about me "shaming" you or whatever... the point is that you must acknowledge the fact that you're very weak and that is the only thing you should worry about.

No need in overanalyzing being weak. Just go out there and work and shut up. That includes myself.

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 502