Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 502
3031
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Hip thrust and glute science
« on: May 13, 2013, 04:56:43 pm »
I... I just don't...

3032
You look like my work colleague that left in 2008 to go in the Czech Republic...

He was pretty smart and used to be fascinated with history.

3033
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0D6bzxLLw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0D6bzxLLw</a>

3034
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: May 13, 2013, 04:38:12 am »
Keep it up, see where that gets you.

3035
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: May 12, 2013, 07:20:45 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSYgXgolE_k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSYgXgolE_k</a>

3036
Man it took me a ton of tim... nevermind

3037
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Hip thrust and glute science
« on: May 12, 2013, 03:53:12 pm »
Um... how about using a weight you can control? How's that for an idea?

3038
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Hip thrust and glute science
« on: May 12, 2013, 02:56:39 pm »
Try going beyond parallel, the quads actually activate more with better depth.

3039
Everything is plyometric in sports... you never stop, take a 5 second pause, and then "explode". You don't do that on a rebound, you don't do that on a block, you don't do that on anything.

Even in something like skanderberg you must be isometrically contracted and ready for the start, so it's not complete relaxation into complete tension.

3040
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Hip thrust and glute science
« on: May 12, 2013, 06:01:12 am »
What risk?

Even when I walk I walk pretty straight legged... I look very weird vs the rest of the people... I've always been hamstring dominant in everything and that translated into weak quads.

3041
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: May 11, 2013, 07:19:20 pm »
I wonder what his halfsquat is, if he has a 3x squat.

3042
Article & Video Discussion / Re: Hip thrust and glute science
« on: May 11, 2013, 07:17:37 pm »
I actually do straight-leg locked knees deadlifts.

3043
50x3 in the powersnatch is better than me... although I do have to worry about missing the lift so... that's a big limiting factor.

3044
Salt is bad.

3045
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: May 11, 2013, 01:52:49 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 502