Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 502
3826
I counted 21 reps...

3827
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: October 17, 2012, 03:46:11 pm »
I'm not going to reply back until you tell me who the king of the forum at reading-the-log-before-you-reply at fails is. And don't tell me to read one post before!

3828
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: October 17, 2012, 02:25:55 pm »
Now now, don't remind me the time you posted what I posted a few posts above.

3829
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: October 17, 2012, 02:23:21 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7V-LUKS8mQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7V-LUKS8mQ</a>

3830
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: October 17, 2012, 12:23:33 pm »
lul 181 this morning.

Huh!?

From your "normal" 150 lbs? What happened to reversehypetrophy?

god damn it, raptor, when will you learn to read the goddamn log before asking questions that are answered IN THE LOG.

Never, it would take too much time to search around for stuff.

3831
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: THE DREAM JOURNAL
« on: October 17, 2012, 11:01:24 am »
Last night I dreamed that the Artest formerly known as Ron, meaning Metta World Piss, came to my house and he fouled me. And I was like "oh be careful, you could kill me".

3832
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: October 17, 2012, 10:58:42 am »
lul 181 this morning.

Huh!?

From your "normal" 150 lbs? What happened to reversehypetrophy?

3833
Nutrition & Supplementation / Re: DOPE recipes!
« on: October 16, 2012, 05:58:06 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0D6bzxLLw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0D6bzxLLw</a>

Please tell me I'm not the only one who watched this as a kid.

3834
Nutrition & Supplementation / Re: DOPE recipes!
« on: October 16, 2012, 05:09:29 pm »
I eat pangasius fish and it all comes from the river Mekong in Vietnam which is said to be one of the most polluted in the world.

That's the only fish i eat, that don't taste like fish
i don't like the taste of fish

Yeah it has like no bones whatsoever and it's cheap and has a pretty good taste. Plus if you have a fetish for heavy pollution you can get fantasy to become fact.

3835
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: October 16, 2012, 04:54:36 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjxGqACp1-8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjxGqACp1-8</a>

3836
Nutrition & Supplementation / Re: DOPE recipes!
« on: October 16, 2012, 02:03:27 pm »
I eat pangasius fish and it all comes from the river Mekong in Vietnam which is said to be one of the most polluted in the world.

3837
Basketball / Re: haneef munir young hollywood keeps kissing the rim
« on: October 16, 2012, 02:01:36 pm »
One hell of an athlete....

Tell that the Kery Hilson.

3838
Article & Video Discussion / Glutes by Joel Smith
« on: October 16, 2012, 10:34:00 am »

3839
I usually go with the same amount in the leg curls that I use in the RDLs...

So I superset RDLs with leg curls and if I do RDLs with 75 kg I use 72 kg on the leg curls and do 12 reps of those. The max amount the leg curl machine has in my gym is 120 kg though... and I can rep about 8 reps I think with 120 kg, probably more.

3840
1x8@45kg?

Intentionally going light or what?

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 502