Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 502
3871
News, Announcements, & Suggestions / Re: THE FORUM IS DIFFERENT
« on: October 11, 2012, 04:55:52 am »
Yeah I agree the side bar is somewhat annoying, especially as the whole forum name doesn't get into it and you see "...", but then again you can't afford to lose screen real-estate viewing the entire name so...

But it's also useful, I takes away from having to watch around and see what forum has new messages into it.

3872
Yeah you could switch to an explosive regime for a month or so and then get back to squatting heavy again.

3873
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: October 11, 2012, 04:52:43 am »
I'd definitely do 20 reps squats if I weren't too pussy to do them.

The last time I did them was half squats with 90 kg, they were pretty easy to do. Right now I'm not doing them cause I'll just freak out in the gym.

3874
Probably anxiety related ^^^

3875
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: October 10, 2012, 05:24:40 pm »
I mean I get the "he's got a great structure for jumping" but as far as strength goes... I mean com'on...

Yes he might be very glute dominant and have some glute hypertrophy but seriously, this is the last guy you'd say he's got "some pretty strong legs". Yes yes, the Ziani story all over again.

3876
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: October 10, 2012, 03:37:19 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrDAPXzXpTY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrDAPXzXpTY</a>

Can somebody explain to me how THIS guy is jumping so high?

3877
I think I'd get crazy after listening this a few minutes ^^^

3878
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: October 09, 2012, 05:24:22 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSO0XQ6z3fY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSO0XQ6z3fY</a>

3879
Why do you hate soccer players?

3880
What if you have really long arms? Should you aim for the hip crease anyway? That would pretty much give me a snatch grip...

3881
Take a look at the program I made for Nightfly in his log, you don't need to read through all that post (although it might be interesting), look at the program at the end. You should be focusing on the glutes more if you really think you need it.

3883
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: October 09, 2012, 06:52:26 am »
They'd do pretty well on a 40 yard dash.

3884
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: October 08, 2012, 04:37:14 pm »
Yeah well having a 90kg+ snatch and 230kg+ deadlift would probably help you too.

3885
Good shit, how much you weigh nowadays?

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 502