Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 502
4621
When I do plyos, my warm-up is about 10 minutes long, then the plyos themselves are for about half an hour and then I cool down and stretch for 15 minutes. That's it.

10+30+15 = 55 minutes.

4622
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: April 09, 2012, 06:18:21 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sloiy4rvgbA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sloiy4rvgbA</a>

4623
So this is what I have been missing all along? Supir ilastic bonz?

4624
He probably has incredible hip strength and since he has a low bodyweight, calf strength is not an issue for him => he can use a ton of speed in the plant.

4625
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: April 08, 2012, 02:15:50 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND7R-fiJ-h0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND7R-fiJ-h0</a>

4626
Double leg jumps look great. Man you really went ATG on that standing VJ attempt... :ninja:

In the one leg jump you pre-program yourself to push with the jumping leg... you come in with a bent leg and "push yourself up" instead of using it as a lever but... I mean, your form looks more like you're going to attempt a one-leg bound forward than actually going up.

4627
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: April 07, 2012, 06:32:44 pm »
I would suck at full squatting as well if I was using such a narrow stance... especially with my feet facing straight forward instead of externally rotated about 20-30 degrees.

4628
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: April 07, 2012, 01:26:51 pm »
Do you go full full or full not so full? :P

For example, when I mean full squat I don't mean super-duper ass to under the ground kind of ATG, but below parallel with good form.

In other words - is it the technique/flexibility or is it the strength (or lackthereof) from that bottom position?

4629
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: April 07, 2012, 01:25:23 pm »
Was she having a nice pussy, at least?

4630
There is none. Your structure doesn't change.

4631
Seated calf raises = soleus being the protagonist of the movement.
Standing calf raises = the calf (gastrocnemius) being the protagonist of the movement. The gastroc is not really active when the knee is bent.

4632
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: April 07, 2012, 07:08:04 am »
What's your full squat 1RM?

4633
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: April 06, 2012, 08:30:50 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwXe_bzVZ0k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwXe_bzVZ0k</a>

4634
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: April 06, 2012, 08:18:25 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1p6-0a3c2g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1p6-0a3c2g</a>

4635
Hasn't adarqui made an anorexic dunk mix?

Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 502