Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 502
4681
At least we know one thing ^^^

You look at the ground when you bound and depth jump. If you make an effort to look forward and rebound as soon as you hit the ground you're going to do so much better at both these exercises.

4682
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Got it?.. keep it to yourself.
« on: March 30, 2012, 11:29:42 am »
Is this supposed to be funny or something?

4683
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Got it?.. keep it to yourself.
« on: March 30, 2012, 06:04:20 am »
I don't get what this is about.

4684
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Got it?.. keep it to yourself.
« on: March 29, 2012, 10:02:00 pm »
I don't even know what those are... books or something?

4685
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Got it?.. keep it to yourself.
« on: March 29, 2012, 06:53:18 pm »

4686
150x2 full squat PR today
155x1 full squat PR today
150x5 deadlift PR today

@85.5 kg bodyweight

4687
Then it's probably a matter of technique (as far as bounding is concerned)

4688
Hm... I have a question: how strong are your calves? Can you do something like 3x20x100 kg of calf raises?

4689
Yeah that makes sense.

I think I'm going to do something like what I've been doing so far, so no chezkenny, because I feel like I need some volume to grow a bit in the upperbody considering my execrable bench and overhead press numbers.

But as far as squatting goes, I'm thinking of going with a 5 rep set of full squats and a 5 rep set of half squats and a 5 rep set of deadlifts and call it a day (two days per week this). I'll also do some hip thrusts/KB swings for some dynamic component but that's pretty much it.

So it would be 5 full squats, 5 half squats, 5 deadlifts and then hip thrusts/kb swings. The load I'll use would be a PR attempt load on Monday and a lighter load on Thursday.

Otherwise, it's time for plyos baby! If I'm still jumping ~36ish off one leg after 4 months of no jumping of any kind, plyos should give me a boost.

4690
Are you sure? At her current age or something?

4691
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Sprinting study
« on: March 28, 2012, 10:27:26 am »
Also, a good youtube channel for athletics:

http://www.youtube.com/user/sallBollocks/videos

4692
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: March 28, 2012, 08:22:54 am »
Hey, at least the triple orgasm was nice

 :ninja:

4693
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: March 28, 2012, 07:24:06 am »
But your form looked good and you were much closer to dunking with the ball in hand than off two feet the last time you attempted one-leg jumps.

4694
It matters if you have ovaries as far as bodyfat measuring goes?

4695
Deadlifts give you a big waist as much as squats give you a big biceps. In fact, squatting can actually be a better stimulus for overall body growth (including the biceps) than the deadlifts are for a "big waist".

Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 502