Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 502
5371
BTW guys, I'm the OP and it seems like I just needed some straight up glute exercises to reactivate them or something?

I did BSS on Saturday which got my glutes sore.  All of a sudden I started feeling it in my glutes during my dead lifts today, AND a LITTLE bit on my squats lol.  Like 4 of the 20 total reps I felt it.  I'll keep BSS as a supplementary exercise to keep my glutes active.

Thank you sir.

I'd personally go even further and make the BSS as the MAIN lift in one of my days. I just love it too much right now.

5372
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: July 25, 2011, 11:32:52 am »
What happens if you jump off one leg? I mean, trying to dunk? You should film some attempts.

RTFL ( Read The Fucking Log )!!!  :pissed:


SLRVJs : max 28'' , repeatable

You should film them. What happens if you jump up with a ball you can palm (volleyball or basketball, whatever).

5373
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: July 25, 2011, 08:19:23 am »
What happens if you jump off one leg? I mean, trying to dunk? You should film some attempts.

5374
News, Announcements, & Suggestions / Re: An Adarq.org video
« on: July 24, 2011, 04:56:55 pm »
Why don't you keep a log anymore?

5375
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: July 24, 2011, 04:55:54 pm »
Right leg was very weak at pistols , everything else fine.

You tell me? I suck at right leg pistols - from form to strength to depth, to basically everything.

5376
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 24, 2011, 04:54:36 pm »
Know that kid since he's partially Dutch.
One of the biggest european prospects right now, not really known as a highflyer though.
Google his stat lines from his u20 games, they're off the charts.

example:
Quote

Anyways
Friend 'o mine:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cREyrWDlCk0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cREyrWDlCk0</a>

Off the side of the backboard over a car? Pretty nice.

Saw him in Romania at the EDC (European Dunk Contest)... pretty nice, seemed kind of arrogant and all that but whatever.

5377
Interesting ^^^

5378
I don't understand why you would have to feel heavier, i think you would feel lighter, especially if CNS firing improves

If you suddenly lose mass, then yeah.

5379
295x5 or 395x5? It's a pretty big difference you know... :P

5380
Nutrition & Supplementation / Re: Eating late at night
« on: July 24, 2011, 10:27:53 am »
So I hear quite often people (mostly girls)

I guess you got your answer here ^^^

5381
No they are not, it's the CNS that has adapted to fire the electrical impulses better.

5382
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 24, 2011, 07:59:15 am »
Haha, for the first second or so in the video I was like "hm, wonder what kind of layup this guy will do". That is - if I were to ignore the video title.

5383
ADARQ & LanceSTS - Q&A / Re: Sprint deceleration
« on: July 24, 2011, 07:57:54 am »
That's great too, but well beyond my current level I guess.

5384
MUSiC anD SHeeT! / Re: Amy Whinehouse is gone...
« on: July 24, 2011, 06:06:49 am »
If you fall into depression and go on the way of drugs, those drugs that create dependence, then it's out of your control at that point. You're going to LIVE for the drug itself. The only thing you will really care about is how to take your next dose.

Are you doing yourself a huge disservice getting your first dose? Yes. But from that point on you become another kind of person/animal and you can't really be held responsible since your whole physiology changes, behavior etc.

5385
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: July 24, 2011, 06:01:58 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWcUG54nlGM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWcUG54nlGM</a>

Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 502