5431
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: funny / horrible training videos
« on: July 21, 2011, 01:22:03 pm »don't get why you put that one here, raptor.
Because it's funny. Never seen that type of machine before.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
don't get why you put that one here, raptor.
of course your low back muscles can't extend your hips, but they sure can take your upper body from parallel to the ground to perpendicular.
Raptor, I am sorry, but that was the biggest bunch of shit I have ever read from you.I think that mass, of any kind, is DETRIMENTAL to athleticism to an extent, but muscle gain for some people, even as additional mass, gives more than it takes away in terms of benefits vs. detriments.
That in and off itself is a contradiction. Everything that follows makes even less sense. Please put some thought into these posts because some people might actually take this seriously.
Also, he did a running dunk. Wonder if he could still do a standing or 1-step dunk. Prob not. Not that he cares. Btw, I still have enough Bulls' gear from their glory years to clothe a small family. Even named my 1st son after him (lol).
I'm sure he is able to get 20'' needed to dunk from a standstill with ease.
Remember , you can do a standing jump above 20'' at the same age with him and he is MJ.
Here , 2-handed dunk without even trying 2 years ago.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JswfzDKYr04
I'm not sure what the hope is for the guy. I mean, he's dedicated but has failed to actually DO stuff that works, even when presented to him, again and again.
Ouch.
Well yeah, some people just don't get it (think CoolColJ). They stay at their huge bodyfat or low strength and expect to act athletically, and then, when they actually do work and put effort to get their strength right and athleticism they mess up with doing silly stuff like marathons and endless conditioning or just do something else.
How about you? lol
) so it was interesting to feel glute soreness (don't think it was glute med, not sure though, it felt in the entire butt).
I'm not sure what the hope is for the guy. I mean, he's dedicated but has failed to actually DO stuff that works, even when presented to him, again and again.
Ouch.