Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 502
5491
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: July 15, 2011, 02:02:39 pm »
btw im still sick, wtf.. cant stop coughing at night.. and mucous/nasal when i wakeup..

lame as f**k


It's definitely something you eat/something you stand around that's getting you all that. You need to identify it somehow.

something i eat gave me a cold?

good idea..


I mean, you keep on getting this staph, mucus, whatever thing that keeps on repeating from what I'm aware of.

5492
PRs today

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAt0sgVfa_4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAt0sgVfa_4</a>

Really nice shit there. 140 PC is no joke.

5493
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Adarqui messing around like a boss
« on: July 15, 2011, 06:09:15 am »
that guy gitz layed likez 10 timez a day

How do you know?

5494
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: July 15, 2011, 05:58:17 am »
btw im still sick, wtf.. cant stop coughing at night.. and mucous/nasal when i wakeup..

lame as f**k


It's definitely something you eat/something you stand around that's getting you all that. You need to identify it somehow.

5495
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: July 15, 2011, 03:57:54 am »
First pic looks like a tornado unraveling.

5496
Pics, Videos, & Links / Adarqui messing around like a boss
« on: July 14, 2011, 04:53:16 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw1PmQDUdS0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw1PmQDUdS0</a>

5497
At the 200x4 the only thing that was difficult, as I see it, was the eccentric load and control, but otherwise, on the concentric, the bar just looked like 60 kg.

I think, again, that's a sign that you need to do more eccentric/reactive work.

5498
If you can only leg press 250 you have no business squatting 180.

Maybe he's doing quarter squats?

I know 10-11 year old girls that leg press ~300 lbs at the track.

5499
Quote
I don't work out my triceps, or masturbate excessively so I don't know why it's bigger than my right tricep
LMAO.... Avishek, how do you know when you've reached the  'excessively' threshold?

What I actually like is that he said he doesn't know why it's bigger than his right triceps, thus implying he masturbates with his left hand. Good to know!

5500
Yes I am quite certain that I masturbate with my triceps, biceps, the entire deltoid, forearms, probably every muscle fiber in my arm.

I kind of use my brachioradialis more. That explains my lack of triceps development. Damn, I need to do a better job at recruiting my triceps.

5501
You masturbate using your triceps? Damn, that's something else!

5502
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: July 13, 2011, 05:56:44 am »
When I had my back problem I think I stayed about one month away from lifting. Didn't lose anything at all. I also had a period of no squatting when I had my knee thing, for about 3 months, and didn't lose anything as well.

5503
Alexandra Nechita? Haha, she's from Romania. Interesting.

5504
edit: woops seems like there's already a thread on these, was a pretty weird sensation though, i thought someone had run up behind me and kicked me in the back of the leg, i yelled and turned around but nobody was there. . .

That's the standard definition of an achilles rupture ^^^

5505
I don't quite understand what this argument is all about? Just that calories in vs calories out determine your WEIGHT or that they also determine bodyfat %? Because if that's the culprit, then that obviously depends on other factors such as hormones (insulin etc) as well.

Even in regard to calories, the termic effect (thermogenic if I'm not mistaken) of the food is important as well, as the body will actually burn more calories for a certain type of food than for another type to digest it, so that's important as well.

Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 502