Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 502
6901
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: power clean video snapshot
« on: December 23, 2010, 08:13:49 am »
That's not lovely.

That's Olivia O'Lovely.

6902
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: December 23, 2010, 08:05:25 am »
What's the thing with 20 rep sets? I mean, I know that's for added volume and stuff, but why 20 reps?

6903
Program Review / Re: Jump Manual
« on: December 23, 2010, 06:35:49 am »
Aren't you going to get arrested for carrying a knife on the streets? It's illegal in Romania. Knives, swords etc are called "white weapons" and are illegal.

6904
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: funny / horrible training videos
« on: December 23, 2010, 12:37:17 am »
WTF? That's not a clean. That's a continental.

I know it's not a clean. It's a dirty.

6905
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: funny / horrible training videos
« on: December 22, 2010, 03:30:44 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id2jN8xzAjQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id2jN8xzAjQ</a>

I like it, he removes the hip extension part from the lift and basically uses the whole body, without the hip extension. Now that's innovation. :ibsquatting:

6906
MUSiC anD SHeeT! / Re: I just added three more songs to my karaoke playlist
« on: December 22, 2010, 02:23:20 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keWiyA56LwE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keWiyA56LwE</a>

6907
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: The Motivational Thread
« on: December 22, 2010, 11:36:23 am »
It's fake. Those were plastic plates. :uhhhfacepalm:

6908
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: December 22, 2010, 06:34:45 am »
Vocal like in "hey, don't take roids, I take them and they are bad, so don't take them". "Brb, time for me to check the bank account".

6909
Introduce Yourself / Re: Good to be here!
« on: December 21, 2010, 06:05:17 pm »
You eat sweat? Oh boy! :o

I usually try to smell sweat from guys that are roiding in my gym, hopefully that carries on into my bloodstream as well. Next thing you know, it's  :personal-record: time.

6910
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: funny / horrible training videos
« on: December 21, 2010, 05:50:36 pm »
Good citizen, please stop with these belligerent remarks on your fellow human counterparts. :highfive:

6911
I wonder if this method can make the deadlift more posterior chain oriented. For a guy like me who "wants" to use his quads at everything, maybe doing this could make me shift more into posterior chain work during deadlifts.

try it out, tell me how it goes, i need to get myself a 45deg hyper to play around with that stuff again.

if yall ever find a good cheap used one, link me up.

Try jumpusa. They must have one.

6912
Program Review / Re: Jump Manual
« on: December 21, 2010, 04:58:46 pm »
I have reported several.

I'll have to check up on this 50inchvert guy.

I don't mind them promoting.. of course but when it damages reputation... it's no good.

are you kidding me?! that shit has been around for the past 2-3 years now, on most TFB vids, a lot of testimonials, hecka stuff
and you don't know about it?


doesn't make sense

Well it takes a while to take any action...

In the meantime, you can watch your bank account grow. :personal-record:

6913
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: December 21, 2010, 08:59:06 am »
You ate dunks? :ninja:

6914
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: funny / horrible training videos
« on: December 21, 2010, 08:56:13 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9iOxL4C0u8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9iOxL4C0u8</a>

funny? or horrible?

Torture.

6915
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Jack Woodrup Jumping Video
« on: December 21, 2010, 07:00:50 am »
The only thing I see wrong with the run up is that you stay too tall. Then the last say 2-3 steps are very good. But you don't seem to benefit from all of the steps before at all... you don't take in energy from those to release it in the plant.

I have a feeling you'd jump as high just with a three step approach.

You still plant much better than me off two feet, great compression.

Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 502