Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 502
781
I think it's too hard to tell. Why can't you just test your backsquat "comfortable" 1RM every now and then?

782
Powered by the patented SquatFlex™ technology

783
Introduce Yourself / Re: Been aware of these boards for a while
« on: February 07, 2016, 07:23:51 am »
I wonder how high you'd get from a full pistol, since you're the kind of guy that does a SVJ from a full squat ROM (yes, I know, it's different off one leg).

784
Introduce Yourself / Re: Been aware of these boards for a while
« on: February 06, 2016, 09:20:24 pm »
How do you do a single leg STANDING vertical jump? Stay on one leg, swing the non-jumping leg and jump?

785
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: February 06, 2016, 03:41:05 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/561715023867889/videos/1016062915099762/

Why the neg vote on that? I really did get it from someone from Estonia who said that he was a powerlifter.

786
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: February 05, 2016, 11:54:16 am »
Actually, I got that from someone from Estonia so... I'm just reporting what he told me.

788
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: February 05, 2016, 07:16:01 am »
Did you see... RA? Ok, enough with this, just watch the dunk

www.instagram.com/p/BBZIc6pICyh/

789
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: February 04, 2016, 08:26:47 pm »
That's actually an Estonian powerlifter.

790
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: February 04, 2016, 04:30:58 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxVUmAzP1to" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxVUmAzP1to</a>

791
Injury, Prehab, & Rehab talk for the brittlebros / Re: Low back pain
« on: February 03, 2016, 08:09:37 pm »
Yes, I am in APT. That usually leads to elongated hamstrings by default... and when you try to stretch them they feel tight but they feel that way because you're already lengthening them by being in APT.

Hip flexor tightness is tight, glute activation is bad and core strength is weak.

792
Yeah, if there's an Earthquake in the Indian Ocean and there's a tsunami, you're dead.

793
I've always been fascinated by Ireland... I think Ireland, Patagonia and Maldives are my favorite places (Maldives = Heaven on Earth).

795
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Dreyth's New Journal
« on: February 02, 2016, 12:44:06 pm »
I used one but at the track. Left it there, never found it back :D

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 502