Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 502
2506
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Age vs Vertical
« on: September 24, 2013, 05:00:31 pm »
Good stuff, I bet that was very unexpected.

2507
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: September 24, 2013, 04:54:42 pm »
I don't know where this fits:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3BaiYmWRZM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3BaiYmWRZM</a>

2508
I'm actually reading through Kelly's book before deciding what exactly I need/will do. I'm also started watching all his episodes of mobility wod on youtube.

2509
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: September 23, 2013, 09:09:55 am »

2510
It doesn't matter who brings the message. What matters is if he's right or not.

2511
Watch the whole video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fN3NhZ5Ifc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fN3NhZ5Ifc</a>

2512
Bios / Re: Animals
« on: September 22, 2013, 03:53:23 pm »

2513
I can do overhead squats "good enough". I can go all the way down in a full squat with O-lifting shoes on but only with a light bar (10 kg).

2514
I don't know but the more I think about it... the more I'm starting to believe there's something in my hip mobility/flexibility that is the culprit.

That and general core/lowerab strength. It's the same thing that makes me look at the ground when I jump off two feet. I have to make a conscious effort to stay with a vertical back as in a front or high bar squat. My natural tendency is to look at the ground and bend forward, like in a low bar squat or a deadlift.

It's really depressing because I haven't been able to figure this out in so much time... years basically. I haven't found anybody to give me good ideas and perspectives either.

2515
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: September 20, 2013, 05:15:34 am »
Kelly Starrett is high on kipping.

2516
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: beast
« on: September 19, 2013, 11:10:23 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z47QGlaQ1NE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z47QGlaQ1NE</a>

2517
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: September 18, 2013, 07:57:23 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asqDqrSzJFM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asqDqrSzJFM</a>

2518
I tried today to get into a front rack position... miles away from that. No way it can be done.

2519
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Kingfush
« on: September 18, 2013, 07:12:43 pm »
Is this enough volume to allow you continued progress?

2520
Basketball / Re: A WHOLE BUNCH OF DUNKS AND SHIT.
« on: September 17, 2013, 07:14:58 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdBr6nWXaQM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdBr6nWXaQM</a>

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 502