9961
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: no bounce, need bounce
« on: August 29, 2010, 11:05:47 pm »I was confused about what Kadima was...I knew it was a political party in Israel, but I figured that you were not playing that, so I googled it. Up comes the political party. In Israel, which is the only country I have ever seen that game played, it is called matkot.
Thought you would like to know that.
Good to know. Knew the game was Israeli but just assumed Kadima was what they called it there, too. I'm still calling it Kadima, though.
Anyway, back home after a record-setting drive (6.5 hours, usually takes eight). Beach was so awesome, I really needed the break. Dreading work tomorrow morning a little bit, though. I'll probably spend the entire day going through emails and I'm afraid my boss is going to be pissed that I didn't check email at all last week. Oh well. Worth it. Going to try to work out tomorrow, too. Foot was feeling a little wack about midway through the week but it's gotten better. Played tennis today with my dad after we got home and everything felt great. Time to start really training.
for the new emoticons.
