10261
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: no bounce, need bounce
« on: June 08, 2010, 11:07:24 pm »
Damn, getting to be a lot of journals on here. Today:
Warm up
kind of quick cause I got to the gym before anyone was using the court and I wanted to take advantage
Work
DLRVJ from 3+ steps, not so great. Need more practice on a rim. 3 step approaches were better than run-ups.
low-box ankle hops 2x10
jump squat 2x3x95
squat 5x265 -- felt way better than last time
superset x3 of pullups x5 and pushups x20
Cool down
stretch
foam roll
Warm up
kind of quick cause I got to the gym before anyone was using the court and I wanted to take advantage
Work
DLRVJ from 3+ steps, not so great. Need more practice on a rim. 3 step approaches were better than run-ups.
low-box ankle hops 2x10
jump squat 2x3x95
squat 5x265 -- felt way better than last time
superset x3 of pullups x5 and pushups x20
Cool down
stretch
foam roll

