10291
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: no bounce, need bounce
« on: May 24, 2010, 01:23:02 pm »
Anyway, I'm jet lagged as balls today and don't sleep well on planes, so I'm going to take a couple of days to readjust, then probably do a couple of weeks of pretty submax stuff just to get my work capacity back up. More cardio than before, too, preferably in the form of extensive tempo runs and jumping rope. Then I'll start back in with the jumps/sprints + MSEM + some upper body, a la adarq.
BTW, Afghanistan was freaking awesome. I almost died last weekend. (Not joking. One of my colleagues was killed and the brother of another colleague was also killed.) Other than that, though, it was great and I would totally work there.
BTW, Afghanistan was freaking awesome. I almost died last weekend. (Not joking. One of my colleagues was killed and the brother of another colleague was also killed.) Other than that, though, it was great and I would totally work there.

Diarrhea started around 6:30, puking around 8:30. In all I think I made 12-15 trips to the porcelain throne including six or seven times getting up in the night. I'm sort of okay now, but very dehydrated. And all I've eaten and kept down in the past 22 hours is a piece and a half of toast and some orange juice. Oh and a couple of saltines.
i'll give it a good look later on. thanks.