10426
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: no bounce, need bounce
« on: February 13, 2010, 06:42:37 pm »
Sucks for the Olympics that all the snow in the Western Hemisphere fell on the mid-Atlantic. There is still so much freaking snow here. I went out to visit my parents in Maryland last night and there's at least 3 feet there. More like 2.5 down here.
Warm up
usual
RVJs ~I have no fucking idea"
Work
jump squats 2x3x105 (did the first set with a slow descent into a half squat and then an explosion up; the second set like jumps, just with a bar on my back)
squat 3x240, 3x260, 8x270
superset x3
Cool down
stretch
spin on stationary bike x5"
Warm up
usual
RVJs ~I have no fucking idea"
Work
jump squats 2x3x105 (did the first set with a slow descent into a half squat and then an explosion up; the second set like jumps, just with a bar on my back)
squat 3x240, 3x260, 8x270
superset x3
- SLRDL x16x80
- pull ups x7
Cool down
stretch
spin on stationary bike x5"


