10381
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: no bounce, need bounce
« on: March 20, 2010, 05:44:53 pm »
Yesterday:
Warm up
usual
Work
DLRVJ x a bunch -- started out really crappy but then realized that I wasn't running up fast enough; I was kind of loping. Got higher once I started actually RUNNING up.
Bench 5x185, 3x195, 3x205
Pullups 3x4xbw+25
Cool down
stretch
Today:
Hat tournament (teams randomly assigned for the day). Absolutely perfect weather, fun people, low-key ultimate. We lost all our games but I don't care. It was great. But my right knee is super tight. God I'm injury prone.
Warm up
usual
Work
DLRVJ x a bunch -- started out really crappy but then realized that I wasn't running up fast enough; I was kind of loping. Got higher once I started actually RUNNING up.
Bench 5x185, 3x195, 3x205
Pullups 3x4xbw+25
Cool down
stretch
Today:
Hat tournament (teams randomly assigned for the day). Absolutely perfect weather, fun people, low-key ultimate. We lost all our games but I don't care. It was great. But my right knee is super tight. God I'm injury prone.


